Wednesday, March 10, 2021

The Paper Players #531: Claire's Theme Challenge

 Hi Friends! I was able to spend a bit of time to play along with The Paper Players latest challenge hosted by Claire:



Spring is in the air here and Easter is just right around the corner!  I pulled out my stamps to start my Easter cards and here's one of them:


This was a fun card to create using Taylored Expressions Good Egg Stamp & Stencil Combo.  I first stamped and white heat embossed the eggs, then used Distress Oxide inks and the stencil to color in the eggs.  The sentiment is also from TE and popped up on a DSP panel.  

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs,

Annie

3 comments:

  1. Annie, this card shouts Spring! I love all your colored, embossed eggs! Your sentiment is just perfect, too! So happy you joined my challenge at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Annie, I love your wonderful mix of easter eggs. So colorful and perfectly arranged! the gingham behind the sentiment was the perfect finishing touch. So glad to see you in the gallery this week
    hugs
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the pretty eggs!Thanks for joining us at the paper players!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and appreciate you taking the time to visit my little corner of the world in Blogland!