Sunday, March 21, 2021

The Paper Players #533: A CAS Challenge from Ann

 Hi there!  The Paper Players Challenge this week is a CAS one with an Animals theme:


So...since it's raining cats and dogs here...I played with an old puppy stamp from my stash:


After a lot of masking and stenciling with Distress Inks, I added the pup to the brick wall and did some simple coloring with my Prismacolor pencils. The puppy stamp is by Great Impressions and the sentiment from Stampin' Up's A Touch of Ink stamp set.

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great week and Happy Spring!

Hugs,
Annie 

4 comments:

  1. This is adorable, Annie! With his heart shaped spots, this has to be one of the cutest little pups ever. The stenciling turned out fabulous. Thank you for sharing with The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOOOO adorable, Annie! I love this little puppy and all the heart shaped spots. SO happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable scene! I love how you made the wall and the grass detail is perfect! Your sweet pup is the perfect way to say miss you! Thanks for sharing at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your sponged sky, wall and grass are so well done and a perfect perch for your pooch! What a lovely way to say I miss you! Thanks for sharing at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and appreciate you taking the time to visit my little corner of the world in Blogland!