Monday, September 20, 2021

The Paper Players #559 - CAS Challenge

 Hi Friends,

It's been quite a while since I've played in any challenges and this one from Claire over at The Paper Players is the perfect chance to get my feet wet again.  


I love fall and all the warm colors and, yes, the cooler weather!

Here are the products I used:

SU Basic White and Crumb Cake Cardstock
SU Brick & Mortar 3D Embossing Folder (brushed with white pigment ink)
Memory Box Bubble Circles die cut from Gold Metallic Cardstock
Catherine Pooler's Front Porch Pumpkins stamps & dies
SU Stampin' Blends
SU Happy Thoughts stamp set for sentiment - gold heat embossed
SU Gold Holly Leaves

Thanks for stopping by - Happy Fall Y'all!

Annie

4 comments:

  1. YOur fall card is just darling! I am really loving that Brick EF! I see so many uses for that! Your pumpkin is colored perfectly as well! This is a great CAS card for The Paper Players, thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your Fall card. The brick embossing is so perfect and the pumpkin is so pretty! So happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Love that pop of metallic detail. Thanks so much for joining us this week over at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Annie - what a joy to see you in the Paper Players gallery this week! You are welcome here any time, especially when you are creating a cute CAS fall card like this one. Love the florals on the pumpkin and the inking of the brick softens it beautifully. Paper hugs to you too!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and appreciate you taking the time to visit my little corner of the world in Blogland!