Thursday, February 13, 2020

Tic Tac Toe Challenge #51

I was soooo excited to see that the Tic Tac Toe Challenge was back!  I missed playing along and love the format!


I played along with the first row across - Hearts, Pink, Bow - but this card also works for the 2nd row down - Pink, Die Cuts, Sequins.  I guess it's a two-fer!


The pink and red hearts were stenciled in two steps using Candied Apple and Picked Raspberry Distress Oxide inks and a stencil set from Simon Says Stamp.  The heat embossed sentiment is from Taylored Expressions and die cut.   The red bow and sequins are from my stash.

Thanks for stopping by and Welcome Back TTTC!

Happy Valentines Day!
Annie

3 comments:

  1. Hello Annie, We're so happy to be back... Wow! I love the stenciled hearts background and the sentiment is perfect... for the occasion. Love is in the air! Thank you for playing along in this weeks challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you are pleased we are back Annie - I hope you like the new line up! Your heart-filled card is gorgeous - and the sentiment on black compliments perfectly. Gorgeous! Thanks for playing along at Tic Tac Toe this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So so pretty!! Thanks for playing along with us at the TTT Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and appreciate you taking the time to visit my little corner of the world in Blogland!