Tuesday, February 18, 2020

The Paper Players #478: CAS Challenge from Jaydee

Hi Friends! Over at The Paper Players, Jaydee is hosting a Clean and Simple Challenge this week with a fun theme of "Woodland Critters:"


We have a lot of woodland critters down at the beach but one of my faves (besides the deer) are the little wild brown bunnies.  And since my next big card making holiday is Easter, why not a CAS Easter card for the challenge - with a little brown bunny, of course.


I used Concord & 9th's Stitched Blooms die to add the stitched flowers to the white background layer for some texture.  The bunny was die cut with Impression Obsession's Bunny die using scrap cardstock. The heat embossed sentiment is from Lawn Fawn. I added a few white gel dots and some Wink of Stella on his carrot snack.

Thanks for stopping by ~ I hope you're having a great week!

Hugs,
Annie

3 comments:

  1. Sweet as can be! LOVE the embossing in the background...well, the bunny is pretty darn cute too! Thanks for playing with our challenge this week at the Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it would be amazing to have deer and bunnies at the beach! Love your cute die cut bunny, and the lovely embossed background, keeping your card perfectly CAS. So glad to see your card in the Players gallery this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deer and bunnies on the beach sound delightful...and so is your card! I love the white gel dots. So cute! Thank you for sharing with The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and appreciate you taking the time to visit my little corner of the world in Blogland!