Sunday, February 23, 2020

Seize The Birthday #183: Show Me Your White Space

Hi Friends!  I made a couple of cards today while I waited out the storm.  The first card I'm posting was for Seize the Birthday #183:


The topping this time around is White Space ~ a clean and simple birthday card. Although white space doesn't have to be 'white,' I used a white card base to showcase the little bees and their foiled DSP hive.


I love the Honey Bee set from Stampin' Up and used the stamps and dies and the Golden Honey DSP for the hive. I used the honeycomb die included in the set to dry emboss a portion of the background although the photo doesn't pick it up well :( .  The sentiment is from MFT's 'Meant to Bee' stamp set, white heat embossed on a flag banner.  I colored the bees with Prismacolor pencils and added a few gold sequins and dashed lines for movement.

Thanks for stopping by ~ I hope you had a great weekend!

Hugs,
Annie  





1 comment:

  1. This is an excellant example of less of more. I adore your CAS design with the bee hive and that sentiment. The bees are amazing and add to the total card. Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Seize the Birthday Challenge.
    Barbara DT

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and appreciate you taking the time to visit my little corner of the world in Blogland!