Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Seize the Birthday #184: Sentiment as Focal Image

Hi Friends! I can't believe it's March already but happy dancin' because March is my birthday MONTH.  Yep, I celebrate all month long!  Today I'm celebrating by playing along over at Seize the Birthday where every challenge is birthday-themed but you can add a featured topping if you'd like:


With a topping of using the "Sentiment as Focal Image," I played around with the eclipse technique on a star stenciled background. 


The "Wish" die is from MFT that I also die cut out of fun foam.  I highlighted the candle with gold glitter paper and added some gold sequins.  The inside sentiment is "Happy Birthday - May all your wishes come true" (also from MFT).

Thanks for stopping by ~ I hope you're having a good week!

Hugs,
Annie

1 comment:

  1. Great way to make the sentiment the focal image with the eclipse technique. Love your card. Thanks for sharing with us at Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and appreciate you taking the time to visit my little corner of the world in Blogland!