Monday, February 24, 2020

The Paper Players #479: A Sketch from LeAnne

What a great sketch from LeAnne over at The Paper Players this week!  I love sketches like this that give me a chance to use some gorgeous DSP:


And speaking of gorgeous DSP, the Peaceful Poppies set from Stampin' Up may be the first time I met the UPS driver at the truck when he pulled up in front of my house!  I thought that set would be perfect for this sketch and I really let the paper do the work on this one:



I used SU's Poppy Parade for the card base, added May Art's red twine, and some Nuvo drops in purple and red.  The heat embossed sentiment is from SU's Peaceful Moments.  

Thanks for stopping by ~ have a great week!

Hugs,
Annie

2 comments:

  1. These papers all work together so nicely for your pretty, bold card! Thanks for playing with my sketch this week at the Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh - this is lovely! The poppies are so front-and-center on your perfect design. This paper deserves the spotlight and you gave it what it needs. Thanks so much for sharing it with us at the Paper Players! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and appreciate you taking the time to visit my little corner of the world in Blogland!