Thursday, March 5, 2020

The Paper Players #480: Theme Challenge from Anne Marie

Hi Friends!  Today I played along over at The Paper Players where Anne Marie's theme is 'Turn Up the Heat.'  It's all about heat embossing which is one of my favorite things to do!


I ended up making two projects with two different embossing techniques.  The first card was an emboss resist where I white heat embossed various "thank you" sentiments (SOL) and then blended rainbow Distress Oxide inks onto the watercolor card.  I used a white gel pen to add various dots and doodads. 😉


The second card used clear heat embossing on the large sentiment die cut (MFT) for an enamel look.  I added clear heat embossing 4 times to the sentiment.  It was Coral cardstock (SU) and all that heat almost made it look red!  


Thanks for stopping by ~ Have a great weekend!

Hugs,
Annie




4 comments:

  1. Two gorgeous cards Annie, both showing how the addition of heat embossing can really step up a card. Thanks for sharing with us over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome cards!! I just love the blended background..so pretty.Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards, Annie! Love the cheerful colors on the thank you card and that heat embossed sentiment on the second card is such a fun detail. So pretty! Thanks so much for joining us over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that wonderful sentiment against that awesome background. Such a great thank you card. So glad you joined us at the Players last week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and appreciate you taking the time to visit my little corner of the world in Blogland!