Sunday, March 8, 2020

Freshly Made Sketches #425

Hi Friends!  I made a few cards today while waiting for it to warm up outside.  The first one was for Freshly Made Sketches #425:

This card came together pretty quickly.  I had already made up quite a few of the Pleasant Pansy die cuts from Altenew a few days ago.  I stamped Birch Press Hex Fades in the background and added splatters using Catherine Pooler's Stone Blue ink.  The sentiment is from MFT's Heap of Hellos. I like how it turned out but I think I went a little overboard with the splatters!  I think less would have been more.

Thanks for stopping by ~ I hope you had a wonderful weekend!

Hugs,
Annie

2 comments:

  1. Oh that pansy! I love pansies. They remind me of my grandma! Such a beautiful card! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely in blue! Sweet flowers! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and appreciate you taking the time to visit my little corner of the world in Blogland!