Monday, March 16, 2020

The Paper Players #482: Joanne's CAS Challenge

Happy Monday! Today I'm playing along with Joanne's CAS Challenge over at The Paper Players:



On a Neenah Solar White card base, I used Ellen Hutson's 'In The Weeds' stamp set and colored the flowers with Jane Davenport's colored pencils.  I die cut a mask for the flowers and stenciled some of Tim Holtz's 'Bubbles' hoping they looked a bit like water to go with the sentiment (from the same stamp set).  That's it...that's all.

Looking forward to the beginning of Spring and this was the perfect challenge for that. Thanks for stopping by and I hope everyone is well!

Hugs,
Annie


3 comments:

  1. Oh Annie, this is so pretty, love your pencil coloring! And that sentiment is perfect. Always glad to see your pretty cards in the Paper Player's gallery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful coloring, Annie! I LOVE this sentiment!!! This is such a neat card...love it! Thank you for sharing with The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Annie your card is so pretty! Weeds or flowers, your little collection is perfect - love the blue bubbles too! Thanks for sharing with us over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and appreciate you taking the time to visit my little corner of the world in Blogland!