Wednesday, March 18, 2020

One Year Older

Hi Friends!  I hope you all are well.  I have a bit of cabin fever but that is much better than the alternative.  Besides baking cupcakes and taste testing too many, I put together a card for a couple of fun challenges:

Seize the Birthday #185: Touch of Green



Here's my card:


The stenciled oval includes Distress Oxide inks using Gina K.'s Thick Brush Stencil for my 'Touch of Green.'  The little Toucan (Catherine Pooler) was colored with Jane Davenport pencils, die cut, and popped up.  The MFT sentiment (Anything but Basic B'day Wishes) was white heat embossed and popped up also.  A few sequins were added to finish the card. 

Thanks for stopping by ~ Stay well!

Hugs,
Annie 


2 comments:

  1. Awesome card Annie! The Toucan is darling perched against that fabulous background! Thrilled to see you in our gallery at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun card! Love that stenciled background and the cute toucan is adorable. Thanks for joining in at Shopping Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and appreciate you taking the time to visit my little corner of the world in Blogland!