Saturday, March 21, 2020

Freshly Made Sketches #427

Hi Friends! Waiting for the sun to come out so I can get out of the house and work in the yard, I put together a card for the latest sketch challenge over at Freshly Made Sketches:

I pulled out my beachy-themed stamps for this card with a sentiment for a special friend having a difficult time:


I stamped the card base with Hero Arts Bubbles background stamp in DI Tumbled Glass.  The 'water' strip is from an alcohol background I made in my stash.  The fish and grass are from MFT's Adorned Ocean Friends and the sentiment from MFT's Ocean Fun stamp set.  I added sparkle to the sea grass and a few 'clear' bubbles to finish the card.

Thanks for stopping by ~ stay well and send a paper hug to a friend that may need it!

Hugs,
Annie  

3 comments:

  1. What a fun card! I love the bubbles in the background and your cute little fish! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet underwater scene! Perfect background! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this fun scene! Thanks for playing along with us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and appreciate you taking the time to visit my little corner of the world in Blogland!