Monday, March 23, 2020

The Paper Players #483: Claire's Sketch Challenge

Hello! Back again with another card for the latest challenge over at The Paper Players:


Such an easy sketch for any occasion!  I went with a monochrome look for a friendship card:



I don't know why, but I just love the Calypso Coral color from Stampin' Up.  I used both the cardstock and ink for this card.  The SU Country Floral Embossing Folder was perfect for a very textured layer.  I inked the embossed layer with white pigment ink for highlights and fussy cut one of the roses out of the center for a little embellishment.  The stitched rectangles and ric rac are from MFT.  The sentiment is from SU's So Sentimental stamp set and layered on SU's Stitched So Sweetly die cuts.  A little bit of SU Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon and tiny white pearls finished the card. 

Thanks for stopping by ~ Stay well!

Hugs,
Annie 

2 comments:

  1. Annie, this is gorgeous! I absolutely LOVE the embossed background and the white ink looks gorgeous! The ric rac, pearls and ribbon is just so dainty! You certainly made my sketch shine! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on the sketch. The monochrome look is perfect! Thanks for playing with us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and appreciate you taking the time to visit my little corner of the world in Blogland!