Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Big Butt

Hi friends!  Well, the cabin fever (which is much better than the alternative) has definitely set in and now I feel a little like the groundhog movie.  As I sat down to write this blog post, I realized that I had already entered a card for The Paper Players latest challenge!


I'm not sure if a second entry is ok since I've never done this before.  If not, I totally understand if I'm deleted!  I just love Tic Tac Toe challenges LOL!  For this Easter card I went on the diagonal with Patterned Paper, Spring & Pink.  


The patterned paper was made with Concord & 9th's Plaid background stamp and layered on top of a scalloped rectangle (Mama Elephant) on a white card base.  The bunnies and sentiment are from Taylored Expressions' stamp and die set, If Bunnies Could Talk.  The sentiment makes me laugh every time I see it!

Thanks for stopping by ~ Stay well!

Hugs,
Annie

2 comments:

  1. Your card is super cute! Love the sentiment! Thanks for playing with us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! Thanks so much for joining us over at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and appreciate you taking the time to visit my little corner of the world in Blogland!