Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Seize the Birthday #186

Hi Friends!  Well, usually I'm a Toppings kind of person over at the Seize the Birthday Challenges.  The topping this time around is Cards for Kids:



I'm making birthday cards for residents in the local assisted living facility since they can't have any visitors right now so I skipped the topping for the challenge this time.


This card is really just a Poppy Parade! I love the color and used Stampin' Up's Peaceful Poppies DSP for the envelope and the Poppy Moments dies for the inlaid poppies and foliage. The inlaid portion of the poppies is also a piece of DSP from the set.  The sentiment is from the SU Everything is Rosy stamp set.  I finished it off with a few dots in Poppy Parade ink.  I hope it brings cheer to someone on their special day!

I'm so glad you stopped by ~ hope you all are well!

Hugs,
Annie

2 comments:

  1. Love these awesome layered flowers! Great card - Thanks for joining in at STB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty. Love the layered flowers and the design of your card. I am sure the recipient will love it. Thanks for sharing with us at Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and appreciate you taking the time to visit my little corner of the world in Blogland!