Friday, April 24, 2020

Seize the Birthday #189: Food And/Or Drink

Hi there...back again to play along over at Seize the Birthday's latest birthday-themed Challenge with the optional Topping of Food And/Or Drink:


I put together this card for my nephew's birthday this week.  Unfortunately, he had to have a 'FaceTime' birthday party this year but I'm sure we'll make up for it later!


I used Stampin' Up's 'Bubble Over' stamps and dies for this card and the coordinating DSP and inks.  I haven't attempted too many fun fold cards but was happy with how this one turned out.  Here's a pic of the inside...



Thanks for stopping by ~ Have a great weekend!

Hugs,
Annie

1 comment:

  1. This is a totally fun card! Love the bright colours. Thanks for linking up with us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and appreciate you taking the time to visit my little corner of the world in Blogland!