Sunday, April 26, 2020

Freshly Made Sketches #432

Hello Friends!  I'm playing along over at Freshly Made Sketches #432 today:


The Bird Ballad DSP from Stampin' Up really did most of the work on this card. I die cut the MFT Tag (BP5) out of pink cardstock and then die cut it again to inlay the DSP with the darling bird and flowers.  I stamped some leaves from SU Free as a Bird and than popped up the tag over another little strip of DSP.  I added the sentiment from Gina K.'s Tiny Textures and a bit of hemp cord to the tag to finish it off.

Thanks for stopping by ~ I hope you have a great week! 

Hugs,
Annie 

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card and such gorgeous colors! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and appreciate you taking the time to visit my little corner of the world in Blogland!