Thursday, June 11, 2020

The Paper Players #494: Anne Marie's Theme Challenge

Hello Sunshine! Lots of sunshine today so perfect for The Paper Players latest challenge:



I used Concord & 9th's Hello Sunshine Turnabout to create the gold heat embossed sun.  Distress Oxide inks were used to blend the 'sky' and then treated with Distress Glaze.  I added some Pretty Pink Posh Metallic Gold Confetti to the golden rays to finish the card.

I'd also like to play along over at Just Us Girls #539 where the word is 'Sunshine.'



Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs,
Annie 

4 comments:

  1. So cool! I love that gold! Nicely done and thanks so much for playing along with Just Us Girls this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Annie, this is so beautiful! I love the gorgeous background you created and the gold embossed sunshine is fabulous! So happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week! Sure hope you are doing well! I miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Annie your golden sunburst is fabulous and I love the ombre background. Thanks for sharing with us over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Annie, I love everything about your card! That background is stunning to compliment the embossed sun. Wowza! Thank you so much for joining us this week over at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and appreciate you taking the time to visit my little corner of the world in Blogland!