Sunday, June 7, 2020

Tic Tac Toe Challenge #067

Hi Friends!  A card today to play along over at the Tic Tac Toe Challenge. It was a great board with fun choices.  So many fun choices I spent way too much time trying to decide what to do!

 
I finally decided to go with the third row down:  Rainbow, Heart, and Stripes.


I began by swiping rainbow-colored ink stripes using my little Memento ink pads. They were a little dry but I liked the distressed result.  I stamped the heart filled with butterflies from Unity ('Trust It Will Be Okay') in VersaFine Onyx Black ink and then heat embossed in with clear EP.  I die cut the panel with Honey Bee's Deckled Rectangles and layered onto a black notecard base.  The sentiment from Simon Says Stamp was popped up and a few clear enamel drops were added. 

Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you had a great weekend.

Hugs,
Annie 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and appreciate you taking the time to visit my little corner of the world in Blogland!