Sunday, June 7, 2020

Shopping our Stash #421: Stuck on You!

Shopping Our Stash has a fun challenge this time around that had me digging into my sticker bin!  The challenge is "Stuck on You" and asks us to use stickers on a project.  




I did not realize how many stickers I actually was hoarding...eek!  I found these darling stickers (the puppy & hearts) from Doodlebug Designs called Puppy Love and had to make a puppy card.



I made the card base from MFT's Summer Splash cardstock.  After stamping some puppy paws, I layered a DSP scrap from DCWV 'The Pets Stack.'  The sentiment is from MFT's 'Make My Tail Wag' and layered on a couple of SU label die cuts.  I added a bit of SU Bermuda Bay bakers twine to finish the card.  I hope I'm the person my puppies think I am!

Thanks for stopping by ~ Have a great week!

Hugs,
Annie

2 comments:

  1. That is one of my favourite sentiments!
    I wish I was the person my dog things I am!
    Super cute puppy sticker, I want to give his nose a little boop (my dog HATES boops LOL)
    Thanks for breaking out your stickers to play along with the crafty crew from SHOPPING OUR STASH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bobbi’s TreasureJune 28, 2020 at 7:12 AM

    Super cute!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and appreciate you taking the time to visit my little corner of the world in Blogland!