Monday, June 1, 2020

The Paper Players #493: Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge

Happy Monday!  A fifth week in May brings a Tic Tac Toe Challenge from The Paper Players:


I made a birthday card for my brother using the third row down: Birthday, Silver, Embossing.


He's very handy so the tool theme seemed to work perfectly.  I embossed the bottom 2/3 of the card front.  The die cut hammer and large sentiment are from My Favorite Things.  I added another little sentiment from Simon Says Stamp and some silver 'nails' from my bling stash.   

Thanks for stopping by ~ Happy June! Here comes summer....

Hugs,
Annie

3 comments:

  1. AWESOME brother birthday card!!! Love how you used the elements from the grid! Thanks for playing with our Paper Players challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fun card Annie, that big hammer and the fun sentiment are terrific, and the embossing is perfect! So glad to see your fabulous card in the gallery at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a perfect masculine birthday card, Annie! The sentiment is too cute, especially when paired with that awesome hammer die cut. Thank you for sharing with The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and appreciate you taking the time to visit my little corner of the world in Blogland!