Monday, June 1, 2020

Seize the Birthday #191: Totally Tropical

Hello Friends! Yes, a tropical vacation sounds soooo good right now and Seize the Birthday is letting us take a little trip this time around. Any birthday-themed card may link up but the optional topping for this challenge is Totally Tropical and I 'totally' wanted to go there!

  



I was inspired by Nancy's DT card to use my MFT Beach Scene Builder dies to create this card.  The tropical sky and ocean were ink blended with Distress Oxides.  The birthday sentiment and starfish are from Gina K.'s Sun-Kissed stamps and dies. Looks like a great place to spend a birthday!

Thanks for a fun challenge!

Hugs,
Annie 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and appreciate you taking the time to visit my little corner of the world in Blogland!