Thursday, May 28, 2020

The Paper Players Sketch Challenge #492

Hi Friends!  I'm posting today for the latest sketch challenge over at The Paper Players


I went clean and simple with this one and used a 'rectangle' Thanks sentiment from Concord & 9th for the focal point.  

I die cut the sentiment from an alcohol ink rainbow background that I made a while ago.  The white heat embossed sentiment is from Impress.  I scattered a few SU glitter enamel dots to finish off the card.

Thanks for stopping by ~ Have a great weekend!

Hugs,
Annie  

 

2 comments:

  1. Oh my! What a wonderful die cut snetiment - and your coloring of the paper is just gorgeous! Love it! Thanks so much for sharing it with us this week at the Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this, Annie! Such a colorful way to say thank you! I love it! Thanks for using my sketch this week at the Players!
    LeAnne

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and appreciate you taking the time to visit my little corner of the world in Blogland!