Thursday, May 28, 2020

Tic Tac Toe Challenge #066

Hi Friends!  I'm happy to be back again as a guest designer over at the Tic Tac Toe Challenge and so excited about this week's board...check it out!


I decided to go with the middle row across:  Nature (butterfly), Circle, and Twine.


Starting with a Neenah Solar White card base, I stamped some watercolor stripes using MFT's Jumbo Abstract Art stamps and Catherine Pooler inks.  I added some black dashed lines with a stamp from Concord & 9th's Brushed Stripe background stamp.  The Brilliant Butterfly and sentiment from MFT was stamped and die cut with PTI's Deckled Circle die.  The black twine was added to the back of the deckled circle and popped up over a regular circle die cut (Hero Arts).  A little bit of black bling finished off the card.  

Thanks for stopping by...I hope you'll play along with us this week!

Hugs,
Annie 

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I just LOVE this butterfly! And of course, it is SOLD OUT! I love your bold colors and that awesome background! So happy you're GDing with us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that fun background and the layering of the stamped butterfly - this card is so fresh Annie! Thanks for guesting with us over at TicTacToe this week!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and appreciate you taking the time to visit my little corner of the world in Blogland!