Monday, May 25, 2020

Tic Tac Toe Challenge #065

Hi Friends!  I hope everyone had a great Memorial Day! Today was a rainy one for me so I put together a card for the latest challenge over at Tic Tac Toe:


I played along with the third row across:  Wood, Gray, and Emboss


The background layer is MFT Gravel Gray cardstock that I embossed with Stampin' Up's Pinewood Planks Embossing Folder.  I dragged some white pigment ink across the woodgrain for a bit of a weathered look.  I die cut the Big Thanks die (Concord & 9th) on white cardstock that also has a woodgrain texture from Ellen Hutson.  The MFT flowers and Stampin' Up Honey Bee were popped up to finish off the card.   That 3D embossing folder is one of my faves ~ I love the way it looks like real planks!

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs,
Annie


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and appreciate you taking the time to visit my little corner of the world in Blogland!