Friday, May 15, 2020

The Card Concept #135 {Red, White & Blue}

Hi Friends! The latest challenge over at The Card Concept has a great photo for inspiration for a Red, White & Blue theme:

I was inspired to use the supplies I already had on my desk to create this card and just switched up the ink colors to red, white & blue and included silver for the galvanized pots.  My clean and simple one layer card for a patriotic celebration is below:



One thing about this stay at home adventure is that I have pulled things out of my stash that I haven't used in a long time or maybe never used (oops).  The Wreath Turnabout from Concord & 9th was one of the latter and I had fun playing with it.  I used Catherine Pooler's Rockin' Red and Suede Shoes ink, plus Hero Arts' Unicorn ink (white heat embossed), and very old PKGlitz glittery Silver EP Max (heat embossed) for the fourth color.  The sentiment is from Concord & 9th's Little Thoughts dies. I finished the card off with silver confetti sequins from Simon Says Stamp.

Thanks for stopping by ~ Have a great weekend!

Hugs,
Annie  

2 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful organic card! Really love the layout and the ease of the card. Thank so much for joining us at The Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! Love your patriotic wreath and we are so thrilled that you had a chance to ink it up and share with us at The Card Concept! Hugs and we hope you can join us again soon :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and appreciate you taking the time to visit my little corner of the world in Blogland!