Wednesday, May 13, 2020

The Paper Players #490: Claire's Color Challenge

Hello!  The latest challenge from The Paper Players is a colorful one!



I used Concord & 9th's Wreath Turnabout stamp set and Stampin' Up inks for this card.  I added sparkly gold embossing for a neutral to fill in the wreath and added Glossy Accents to the berries.  The wreath layer and inside layer were die cut with Mama Elephant's Creative Cuts and added to the Melon Mambo card base.  I popped up the sentiment from Simon Says Stamp to finish off the card.  Happy colors make for a happy card!

Thanks for stopping by ~ hope you're having a good week!

Hugs,
Annie

3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Annie - I love how each of the colours has equal prominence and the touches of gold add a real touch of luxury. Such a fun technique too. Thanks for sharing with us over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Annie, this is so beautiful! I love the gold embossing and the way you used my colors! The sentiment is lovely, too! So happy you joined my color challenge at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've made one beautiful wreath with the turnabout, Annie! It's so full and luscious, and adding the gold was a brilliant touch! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and appreciate you taking the time to visit my little corner of the world in Blogland!