Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Seize the Birthday #190 - Monochromatic

Hi Friends! Seize the Birthday this week has a fun topping:


A fun challenge for me because I rarely make monochromatic cards.


I was going for a masculine nature birthday card using greens as my monochromatic color.  The Rubbernecker background stamp called Fern Shadows was inked up with SU's Pear Pizzazz.  The card base and die cut fern (Spellbinder) used Pear Pizzazz cardstock.  I added a piece of vellum, the fern die cut, and popped up the sentiment from MFT's Label Maker Sentiment stamp set.  A bit of May Arts' twine finished off the card.  The deckled die cut rectangles are from Honey Bee's deckled die set.  

Thanks for visiting!

Hugs,
Annie


1 comment:

  1. Seems you should make monochromatic cards more often, Annie! This is just the ticket for those oh-so-difficult masculine cards. Thanks for playing along at Seize The Birthday!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and appreciate you taking the time to visit my little corner of the world in Blogland!