Friday, May 15, 2020

Tic Tac Toe Challenge #064

Hello Friends!  Today I'm playing along using the new board from Joanne over at the Tic Tac Toe Challenge:


I needed a couple of Father's Day cards so I went with the middle row across: Twine, Patterned Paper, Masculine.  


Starting with a Stampin' Up Night of Navy card base, I layered on some gorgeous swirled rose gold DSP from SU's Everything is Rosy.  I die cut a corrugated navy circle and a rose gold #1 Dad die cut (from Die-Versions) and layered them over a nest of metallic twine from May Arts. This is one shiny card!

Thanks for stopping by ~ have a great weekend!

Hugs,
Annie

2 comments:

  1. Love that DSP Annie - it's quite mesmerizing - and the texture behind your circle diecut. A great masculine card. Thanks for playing along over at TicTacToe this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Annie, love the background dsp it looks like you marbled it. Perfect! Dad's day card. Thank you so much for playing along with us this week at Tic Tac Toe challenge.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and appreciate you taking the time to visit my little corner of the world in Blogland!