Friday, May 8, 2020

Shopping Our Stash #419: Happy Mother's Day

Hi Friends! Shopping our Stash is celebrating Mother's Day for their current challenge.


I wish my Mom was here to celebrate.  When asked what she wanted for Mother's Day, she always said, "I just want to see my kids."  I know exactly what she meant now, especially since some of us will be video chatting this Mother's Day.  I made this card for my DIL who is a fantastic Mom to my super duper DGS:


I went with the dandelion 'make a wish' theme since I wish we could get together for our annual brunch this year.  A pretty simple card that includes a couple of dandelion die cuts from Tim Holtz' Wildflowers dies and some new fab DSP from Lawn Fawn called "Dandy Day."

Happy Mother's Day to all the Moms out there!

Hugs,
Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and appreciate you taking the time to visit my little corner of the world in Blogland!