Thursday, May 7, 2020

Tic Tac Toe Challenge #063

Hey there! I'm very excited today because I've been asked to be a Guest Designer over at the Tic Tac Toe Challenge!  I think this challenge is so much fun because there are so many different ways to go with their creative boards.  Check out this week's board:


I went with the first row down for my card: Rainbow, Purple, and Coffee. Why...because I LOVE COFFEE! 



I die cut the coffee cup three times - twice out of white cardstock and once from MFT's Over the Rainbow DSP - and layered them together.  The purple DSP strip is from the same paper pack.  I added steam to the cup and highlighted the steam with Gelly's Clear Star glitter pen.  Finally I stamped the sentiment from Technique Tuesday's Sassy Coffee stamp set - one of my faves for coffee cards.  

Thanks for stopping by today.  I hope you'll play along!  Special thanks to the DT for letting me join in the fun this week :) 

Hugs,
Annie 

1 comment:

I love reading your comments and appreciate you taking the time to visit my little corner of the world in Blogland!