Monday, May 4, 2020

Yappy Mother's Day

Hi Friends!  Today I'm posting a card I put together for a dear friend of mine.  I usually always make her a Mother's Day card even though she has no children.  She does, however, have a fur baby that she loves dearly and is a wonderful 'Mom' to her girl, Nikki.


This card used the cute pup stamps and dies from Rubbernecker simply called 'Dogs.'  The sentiment makes me smile.  I colored the pup with pencils and added the sentiment and pup to a MFT Stitched Arch die cut.  The DSP was a scrap from my stash.  I finished the card off with red twine, Glossy Accents on the nose and an enamel heart tag for the collar.  The inside sentiment, that I created on the computer, says "Yappy Mother's Day!"

I'm going to play along over at the Tic Tac Toe Challenge #062 using the middle row down: Die Cut, Twine, and Animals.


And also link up to the new Paper Players Challenge #489 where the Theme is "Make You Smile" because pups always make me smile!


Thanks for stopping by ~ Have a good week!

Hugs,
Annie

5 comments:

  1. This card DOES make me smile....what a cute little hound, and the papers are divine! Thanks for playing with the Players AND Tic Tac Toe this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, the pattern paper and the sentiment is perfect with the cute little hound. Thanks for joining us this week over at Tic Tac Toe challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't beat a good punny sentiment Annie - love those papers too! Thanks for making me smile over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Annie, I love me a punny sentiment and I love those papers! What a fabulous "Mother's Day" card, I know your friend will really appreciate it. So glad to see you in the gallery this week
    hugs
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute! What a fun card. Thanks for joining us this week at The Paper Players and spreading the smiles!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and appreciate you taking the time to visit my little corner of the world in Blogland!