Friday, June 19, 2020

Tic Tac Toe Challenge #069

Hi Friends! Today I'm playing along over at the Tic Tac Toe Challenge:


I ended up going with the first row down:  Hugs, Pink, and Diamond.


I die cut numerous diamond shapes from an old DCWV paper pad with different pink patterns.  (I'm really trying to use up my DSP!)  The die cuts were laid out on a piece of copy paper and then glued down.  The piece was trimmed down and layered onto a Neenah Solar White card base.  The Hugs sentiment was die cut 3 times and glued together.  I used Worn Lipstick Distress Ink to give the letters a "dipped" look before attaching to the card.  A little Nuvo Glitter Gloss gave the sentiment alot of sparkle.  I finished off the card with Stampin' Up's Glitter Enamel Dots.  

Thanks for stopping by ~ Have a great weekend!

Hugs,
Annie

2 comments:

  1. Annie this is fantastic! I love how you've used diamond shapes to use up your DSP and restricting the colour palette to pinks has made an absolutely stunning background. Love your dipped letters too. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super DUPER cute!! Thanks for playing along in the TTTC!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and appreciate you taking the time to visit my little corner of the world in Blogland!