Monday, June 22, 2020

The Paper Players #496: Joanne's CAS Challenge

Hello Friends! This week over at The Paper Players is a CAS Challenge with a Thank You theme.  






My Clean and Simple card today started with a Neenah Solar White card base.  I added an embossed popped up square (Renke Grid EF) to ground my stamped and die cut 'Sweet Strawberry' from Concord & 9th.  I heat embossed the sentiment which is also from the same stamp set.  

Thanks for stopping by ~ Have a great 1st week of summer!

Hugs,
Annie  

3 comments:

  1. Love this! Super cute and sweet. I may have to CASE it sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Annie your cute card is berry-licious! Thanks for playing along with my CAS Thanks challenge over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun and happy card, Annie! Love it! Thanks so much for joining us over at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and appreciate you taking the time to visit my little corner of the world in Blogland!