Friday, June 26, 2020

Tic Tac Toe Challenge #070

Happy Friday!  A card post today for the latest Tic Tac Toe Challenge #070:


My card is following the first row on the diagonal:  Polka Dots, Coloring, and Sparkle.


First I embossed some waves (Darice) on 2/3 of the Neenah Solar White card base.  My little bathing beauty is from MFT's Fun in the Sun stamp set.  I paper pieced her polka dot bathing suit and did some simple Copic coloring.  Her shades were covered with Glossy Accents.  She is 'floating' on a very sparkly die cut oval (Concord & 9th Summer Glitter paper).  The 'sun' is from Catherine Pooler's Party Fan stamp set and the sentiment from Gina K.'s Sun-kissed stamp set. She looks like she's having fun to me!

Thanks for stopping by ~ Have a great weekend!

Hugs,
Annie

3 comments:

  1. What a darling summer card!! Spotted this cutie at Tic-Tac-Toe and had to pop by for a closer look. Just love how you colored the little sunbather and paper pieced her swimsuit! She looks great on the sparkly water too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooooo cute....love the water!! It's all adorable! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at Tic Tac Toe this week, and I hope you come back again soon!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and appreciate you taking the time to visit my little corner of the world in Blogland!