Friday, June 26, 2020

Seize the Birthday #193: Watercoloring

Hello Friends!  I put together a second card today for the current Seize the Birthday Challenge where the Topping is watercoloring.

  



I played with liquid watercolors on this background.  It was the first time I had used them.  I used a blue and a green and they blended beautifully.  Of course, I had to add splatter.  The white embossed leaves are die cuts from Spellbinders that I placed on the background, along with the embossed sentiment (MFT).  A few Moonstone Confetti sequins were scattered among the leaves to finish off the card. 

Thanks for stopping by ~ Have a great weekend!

Hugs,
Annie


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and appreciate you taking the time to visit my little corner of the world in Blogland!