Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Shopping Our Stash #423: You're So Sweet

Hi Friends! Posting a card today for the current Shopping Our Stash challenge with a 'You're So Sweet' theme.




I used Pinkfresh Studio's Sweet Lemonade stamp and dies to create this card.  I stamped and die cut the bottle out of watercolor cardstock and blended Distress Inks for the lemonade.  The sentiment was heat embossed with clear embossing powder.  A happy mistake this time...the distress ink was not completely dry so the bottle looks like its a little frosty where the clear embossing powder stuck. I really need to learn to be more patient and let things dry!

Thanks for stopping by ~ I hope you're having a great week and a safe 4th!

Hugs,
Annie

2 comments:

  1. Cute image! I love the contrasting B/W background. This is always a great combination! Thanks for your submission to our challenge at Shopping Our Stash!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness, that is such a great image and you've colored it so beautifully; love everything about this strikingly lovely card! thanks for SHOPPING YOUR (sweet!) STASH with us this time! ♥

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and appreciate you taking the time to visit my little corner of the world in Blogland!