Tuesday, June 30, 2020

The Paper Players #497: A Sketch Challenge from Claire

Hi Friends!  Claire is hosting a fun sketch challenge this week over at the Paper Players:


I decided to use the supplies I had on my desk to see what I could come up with for this one.  I did rotate the sketch a turn:


I hope you can read the sentiment.  I really liked it, especially during the current times:  "There's no lemon so sour that you can't make something resembling lemonade."

Supplies Used:
Scrap DSP
Pinkfresh Studio Sweet Lemonade Stamps & Dies
Distress Inks
Nuvo Gloss Glitter Pen
Clear Enamel Dots

Cheers!  Thanks for stopping by!

Annie




5 comments:

  1. Oh my, Annie! This is incredible!!!!!!! I love your interpretation of my sketch! This is so genius!!! Thank you for blowing my challenge out of the ballpark!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on the sketch! Love your sentiment! Thanks for playing with us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Annie, this is awesome! Love the lemonade bottle and sentiment along with the polka dots and honeycomb background papers! Always lovely to see you in the Players gallery!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous Annie!! I love how you rotated the sketch and your lemonade-inspired sentiment is perfect. Thanks for playing along over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Annie, this is such a happy card! I love how you flipped the sketch, too. Thanks so much for joining us over at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and appreciate you taking the time to visit my little corner of the world in Blogland!