Monday, July 6, 2020

Seize the Birthday: Red, White & Blue Topping

Hi Friends!  I'm posting a card today for the current Seize the Birthday Challenge.  It is always birthday themed but they include a little extra topping if you'd like to add to your project.  The current topping is, appropriately, Red, White & Blue:




On a Neenah Solar White card base, I added some fun 'Party Fans' from Catherine Pooler's latest collection.  I stamped them with Stampin' Up inks and die cut with the matching dies.  Some are popped up for dimension and of course we had to add some confetti to the birthday party.  I added a few SOL enamel dots to the fans and finished the card with the "Cheers to More Years" sentiment (MFT) on the inside.

I hope you had a safe and sane 4th and thanks for stopping by!

Hugs,
Annie

3 comments:

  1. Bright, Bold and Beautiful! So happy to see this fabulous card in our gallery! Hugs to you! I will respond to your email soon! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your pretty party fans. Fabulous birthday card. Thanks for sharing with us at Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and appreciate you taking the time to visit my little corner of the world in Blogland!