Monday, August 10, 2020

Seize the Birthday #196: Tic-Tac-Toe

 Happy Monday!  Today I'm posting for Seize the Birthday's Challenge that includes a Topping of Tic-Tac-Toe:



I had every intention of using the Tic-Tac-Toe Topping and was going for the Third Row on the Diagonal: One Image, Flowers, Large Sentiment.  I'm not sure that the sentiment is "large" enough but here it goes:

I used an older Simon Says Stamp set called 'Sketched Flowers' and heat embossed the image with Ranger Fine Detail Gold Embossing Powder on Bristol cardstock.  I watercolored the flowers by just dropping color using Distress Inks.  The leaves and sprigs were watercolored with FineTec metallic golds.  The gold embossed sentiment is from the same stamp set and Gold Confetti from Pretty Pink Posh finished off the card.  A very shiny card! 

Thanks for stopping by ~ Have a great week!

Hugs,

Annie


2 comments:

  1. Yes it is large enough, and so soft and beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday Challenge.
    Barbara DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card, love the gold embossing, and thankyou for playing along at Seize the Birthday, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and appreciate you taking the time to visit my little corner of the world in Blogland!