Sunday, August 9, 2020

Shopping Our Stash #426: KISS (Keep It Simple Sister)

Hi Friends! Back again with my second card I made this weekend.  This one is to play along over at Shopping Our Stash where they are asking us to keep it simple.

 

This was a fun card to make.  I did a little bit of stenciling in the background with Distress Ink and then started making cocktails! I used a stamp set and dies from Stampin' Up called 'Nothing's Better Than' and popped them up on a scrap of DSP.  I really like the retro look of the glasses.

Thanks for stopping by ~ have a great week!

Hugs,

Annie


2 comments:

  1. Cute card and a great KISS (CAS) design! Loe the image! Thanks for playing along with us at Shopping Our Stash!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! I love your card! It's so cute and the colors are wonderful! Thank you for sharing it with us at Shopping Our Stash! Cyndi, DT

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and appreciate you taking the time to visit my little corner of the world in Blogland!