Tuesday, September 1, 2020

The Paper Players #506: Tic Tac Toe Challenge

 Hi Friends! I'm linking up to the latest Paper Players Challenge hosted by Ann where it is Tic Tac Toe week:



I played along with the 2nd row down:  Metallic, Embossing, & Thank You.



I usually make up Christmas-themed thank you cards for after the holidays so I thought I would get a jump on them.  I heat embossed the big Christmas Poinsettia Star (Picket Fence) with Ranger gold metallic embossing powder on watercolor cardstock.  The flower was loosely watercolored with Zig Clean Color Markers. The sentiment (Ellen Hutson) was die cut 3 times and layered up before adding to the card.  I finished it off with splatters of FineTec gold metallic watercolor.  

Thanks for visiting!  Hope you're having a good week and looking forward to some fun over Labor Day!

Hugs,
Annie 


3 comments:

  1. Annie, you're smart to get ahead on those holiday and post-holiday cards and what a stunner this one is! Love that giant poinsettia gold heat embossed and watercolored. So beautiful! Always so nice to see your card in the Player's gallery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Annie! I LOVE this giant poinsettia and the bold sentiment! The spatters are the perfect finishing touch. It's an absolutely stunning card. Thank you for playing in my Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Annie your big, bold poinsettia is stunning - you are so good to be organised with post-holiday thank yous already! Thanks for sharing with us over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and appreciate you taking the time to visit my little corner of the world in Blogland!