Wednesday, September 2, 2020

Seize the Birthday #198: Add Gold

 Hi Friends!  A quick card today to play along over at Seize the Birthday's latest challenge.  The challenge is always a birthday theme but you can add a topping also if you'd like.  This week's topping is to "Add Gold:"


I did add a topping this week and went with a black/white/gold color scheme:


On a Neenah Solar White card base, I layered a piece of Bazzill's Gold Matte cardstock.  I inked up Hero Arts' Presents background and stamped on a piece of watercolor cardstock.  Using FineTec Metallic watercolors, I loosely and randomly colored portions of the presents before layering on top of the gold mat.  The Happy Birthday was die cut from the same gold cardstock and the shadow die cut from Bazzill Licorice cardstock.  To finish the card, I added some Catherine Pooler "Vegas, Baby" various gold sequins.  I maybe went overboard on the gold "topping" but I like the shine and sparkle!

Thanks for stopping by ~ I hope you're having a great week!

Hugs,
Annie


1 comment:

  1. Love your take on the Toppings option! You've shown how fun and cheerful a touch of gold could be! Thank you so much for playing along at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and appreciate you taking the time to visit my little corner of the world in Blogland!