Thursday, September 3, 2020

Tic Tac Toe Challenge #080

 Hi Friends!  Are you ready to play along with a new Tic Tac Toe Challenge board from Team X?  It's a good one with lots of possibilities!



My card follows the first row across: Stripes, Masculine, and Blue.



I started with a piece of watercolor card and stenciled the wavy lines (stripes) with Distress Inks and a stencil from Simon Says Stamp and then layered it onto a Neenah Solar White card base.  The anchor was die cut 3 times with the 'Anchors Away' die from Spellbinders out of Glimmery Coal cardstock (SSS) and layered on a MFT circle die cut.  The sentiment from MFT's 'You Float My Boat' was heat embossed and tucked under the anchor.  I finished off the card with Waffle Flower Clear Enamel Dots that I colored with a blue Copic.

We hope you'll play along with us over at TTTC this week! Thanks so much for stopping by!

Hugs,
Annie  


1 comment:

  1. Annie your card is beautiful - that stencilled sea background is truly stunning! Thanks for going the extra mile this week!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and appreciate you taking the time to visit my little corner of the world in Blogland!