Monday, September 14, 2020

The Paper Players #508: Color Challenge from Anne Marie

 Hello Friends!  This week over at The Paper Players, Anne Marie is hosting a Color Challenge with some great Fall colors:



Sometimes Color Challenges make my head hurt trying to think of something unique that uses the colors we are challenged with.  I only had to look out my window at the many colorful trees this time to come up with a pretty simple card:


I used Blackberry Bliss for the card base and stamped the sentiment with the same color on a piece of Very Vanilla.  The leaves on the tree were first and second generation stamping of Cajun Craze and Pretty Peacock.  I also added some Nuvo Gold Glitter to the tree and a strip of gold glitter cardstock for "jazzing" it up :)  

Thanks for stopping by ~ I hope you're having a good week!

Hugs,

Annie

4 comments:

  1. Love it! What a sweet little tree and a beautifully-shaped card! Such a pretty way to use our Paper Players colors this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet and simple and gorgeous! Love this Fall tree - and the strip of Gold Glimmer paper is the perfect final touch! Thanks so much for sharing it with us this week at the Paper Players! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Annie, this is such a beautiful card to showcase the challenge colors. Wow! I especially love that little pop of sparkle in the background, too. Thanks so much for joining us this week over at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Annie! I love that delicate tree with the abstract leaves and the shaped corner detailing on your base, the colour of which compliments your gold strip perfectly. I love it! Thanks for sharing with us over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and appreciate you taking the time to visit my little corner of the world in Blogland!