Sunday, September 13, 2020

Seize the Birthday #199: Die Cuts

 Hello Friends!  Over the past few days, the air is very heavy with smoke from all of the wildfires in the beautiful Pacific Northwest.  Everyone has been told to stay indoors as it's so unhealthy.  But...crafting IS healthy, so I played along with Seize the Birthday's latest challenge today:



The Topping is to use die cuts only and you can add an optional stamped sentiment. I needed a masculine birthday card for next week, so I kept the card very clean and layered (just like my friend that its going to :)


I grabbed a great piece of plaid from Stampin' Up's Plaid Tidings DSP and die cut a layer of black cardstock to place on a Gina K. Red Velvet card base.  The candle is a layering die cut from Stamps of Life that I've had forever.  The sentiment is from an old rubber stamp by JudiKins that I heat embossed.  Very simple card ~ I wanted to jazz it up with sequins and ribbon but...it is a guy card! LOL!

Thanks for stopping by ~ Have a great week!

Hugs,
Annie

1 comment:

  1. It's a cool masculine birthday card! Love the sentiment :)! Thank you so much for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and appreciate you taking the time to visit my little corner of the world in Blogland!