Friday, February 12, 2021

Seize the Birthday #207

 Hello Friends! I have a card today for the Seize the Birthday challenge:


The theme is always birthday but you can also play along with an extra topping.  The topping this time around is "Hearts." I still have all my Valentine/Love supplies out so I pulled my favorite balloons and dies from MFT:


I stenciled a bit of brick wall with SU Crumb Cake ink to help the heart balloons "pop" and added a fun sentiment from SSS.  I tied black embroidery cord onto the balloons, popped them up, and layered on SU Real Red cardstock.  The card base is SU Crumb Cake to coordinate with the brick wall. 

Thanks for stopping and Happy Valentine's Day!

Annie 

2 comments:

  1. Such a great card using our topping Annie! Love the soft brick background and the fun red heart balloons. Hope you are well and thanks for playing along at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your sweet heart balloons and the stenciled brick wall does make this pop. Thanks for sharing with us at Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and appreciate you taking the time to visit my little corner of the world in Blogland!