Friday, February 12, 2021

CASology #383: Envelope

 Hi Friends! A CAS card today to play along over at CASology where the inspiration is "Envelope."  


I've sent a lot of "paper hugs" to my family and friends over the past year so that was the starting point for my card:


I kept it very simple in black and white with a touch of red using a stamp from Simon Says Stamp called Paper Hug.  I popped up the stitched rectangle for a little interest and added Nuvo Crystal Glaze to the heart.  

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Valentine's Day!

Annie

3 comments:

  1. Great idea, lots of people are missing hugs. I'm sure your friends love the cards you send. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love the visual of the paper hug. This is so very sweet, and I love that pop of red heart. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This really is the perfect sentiment for these times and that image is perfect! Love the white on white layers and pop of red. Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and appreciate you taking the time to visit my little corner of the world in Blogland!