Monday, February 8, 2021

The Paper Players #527

 Hi Friends!  Here's my second Valentine card to play along over at The Paper Players where the theme is Hearts and/or Stars:





I used a blended Distress Ink background from my stash that I gave a shot of Glitter Blast and then die cut with a Taylored Expressions cover plate.  I die cut a piece of white cardstock with the same die and used it as a template to place the blended, sparkly stars onto a Basic White card base.  The sentiment is an oldie but goodie from Hero Arts, white heat embossed on a scrap of black.

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Valentine's Day!

Annie  

3 comments:

  1. How cool is this, Annie! I love how the hearts transition in color. A perfect card for our theme challenge this week! I am so glad you shared it with The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty blend of colors for those hearts and the black sentiment strip really pops! Thanks for sharing at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, Annie! I love how the colors blend into each other. Thank you so much for joining us this week over at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and appreciate you taking the time to visit my little corner of the world in Blogland!